Friday, October 31, 2008

Day Thirty-one, the Flat Belly Diet

Halloween was tough. I didn't think it was actually going to be. I spent the morning doing the book fair at the kids' school. Managed to grab breakfast beforehand, so I wasn't tempted by the cookies. Came home for lunch. Have found that having to eat out is quite hard when it comes to this diet--so little control over actual calories.

Breakfast: wasa cracker and peanut butter, 105 cals dark chocolate

Lunch: 1/2 pita, Turkey, Avocado,, lettuce, laughing cow cheese; macadamia nuts

Snack: Smoothie; 105 cals chocolate

Dinner: Milky Way Bar (We were trick-or-treating and starving and I told someone I really liked their house and decorations and they gave us each one!), 1/2 cheeseburger, salad w/ pasta house dressing.

Not bad: 1700 for the day.

Workout: none

Weight: up 1.5 pounds (darn pizza) after being down 1.1 yesterday

Last day tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments: