Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day Twenty-Six, the Flat Belly Diet

*sigh* I was up .4 pounds this morning, according to both the Wii Fit and my regular scale. Still no change in the body fat % department. So maybe I'm just a total moron, but--given that I'm working out four days a week and have supposedly lost around five pounds--why in the heck hasn't my body fat % budged? I find this very puzzling. Does it mean that I'm losing weight yet gaining body fat? Is every pull-down or shoulder press opening secret belly body fat reserves or am I just converting muscle to fat? Does it have anything to do with the fact that I'm getting about half of my fiber from dark chocolate because, even within 1600 calorie days, I have little self control? (Why does calorie end in "ie?" Why isn't it "calory" and "calories?" Like pony and ponies or daisy and daisies?)

Breakfast: Peanut butter (always no sugar added/natural) and whole wheat bread, chocolate

Lunch: Leftover homemade mushroom/tomato/goat cheese pizza; avocado; PNewman O cookie

Snack: Sunflower seeds, Chocolate Raisins

Dinner: Chicken, rice, Apple, Strawberries, Walnuts, 2 squares of chocolate

Okay--so not exactly a delightful Flat Belly balanced day. But I stayed @ 1600 calories. I'm wearying.....

Workout--35 min treadmill

No comments: