Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day Fifteen, the Flat Belly Diet

Finally! Wii said I was down 1.5 pounds--I think the clothes weight was a little off, so I'll settle for 1.1.

Yes, it's possible to get tired of nuts and chocolate. It surprises me to say it, but there it is. Snack was late this afternoon, so I wasn't very hungry and not motivated at all to fix dinner. (Will not divulge terrible non-flat belly food I served the family!) Watched the family eat, had bread and peanut butter and applesauce and a square of chocolate. Twenty Goldfish pretzels later.

I have to say that the tiny weight loss today motivated me to go to the gym after my radio appearance this morning.

Breakfast: Darn those muffins were tempting! But I had my Luna bar and 100 cals of cashews anyway.

Lunch: Out with P to 17th st barbeque. Ordered chicken caesar (lovely smoked chicken) w/ dressing on the side--did eat a few of the to-die-for croutons. Figured it at about 300 cals. 2 squares chocolate.

Snack: Fruit smoothie, Cashews 100

Dinner: PB and bread, applesauce, chocolate, pretzels.

Total cals: 1550

Workout: 35 mins elliptical, abs, upper body

No comments: