Monday, October 13, 2008

Day Thirteen, the Flat Belly Diet

Just nineteen more days to go! It would feel better if I were at least halfway...My family is beginning to rebel against my uber-healthy MUFA dinners. Seems I forgot that they hadn't signed onto the diet, too, and they're missing things like our weekly homemade pizza night, pasta, low-fat burgers, and chili--which I haven't made since the spring anyway. And they absolutely rejected the notion of turkey burgers and chili w/ ground turkey. Seems I'm on my own. And I'm obsessive--but in some good ways, I guess.

Wii said that I was up .9. Great.

Breakfast: Cottage cheese, cashews, strawberries, square chocolate, applesauce

Lunch: Salmon on whole wheat slice w/ LCow wedge, Walnuts, 3 prunes

Snack: Yogurt & raspberries; WASA crackers w/ cheese wedge

Dinner: Artichoke/Lemon chicken, salad w/ Paul Newman dressing, chocolate

Total cals 1590

Workout: 30 min pilates

No comments: