Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day Eighteen, the Flat Belly Diet

Now I know why I don't do well on diets. I think I just get bored easily. I can't seem to shake the notion that I could just eat 1600 calories of reasonably healthy food and work out five days a week and I would eventually lose weight. Have been taking brief walks or having some kind of activity after eating and have been averaging four days or so of exercise. blahblahblah....

Had some fun today at Makanda's Vulturefest--I'll do a regular blog on that sometime after Octoberguest! at Notes from the Handbasket. Ate a few nibbles of the boy's Funnel Cake and counted it as 100 calories. Came home and watched an amazing Euro horror film called The Abandoned and had lf popcorn and 1/4 cup chocolate chips for my MUFA. Small treats.

Breakfast: Walnuts 92, Peanut Butter and Whole Wheat, Coffee w/ half and half

Lunch: Walnuts, Applesauce, Moza cheese stick, Large Banana

Snack: Popcorn, chocolate chips

Dinner: 3 pieces leftover homemade pizza w/ goat cheese and mushrooms, Edamame, Square of dark chocolate

Weight: didn't want to know!

No comments: