Monday, October 20, 2008

Day Twenty, the Flat Belly Diet

I like round numbers. And I can easily subtract 20 from 32 to get only TWELVE MORE DAYS on this diet!

No weight change, but I had perfect balance on the WiiFit, which was something--although it still nagged me.

Breakfast: I thought I better finish off that box of Kashi (gag) Puffs, but then I looked at the nutrition info and saw that it only had one gram of fiber. I'm way too old to feel like I have to eat shredded cardboard just because I bought it. There's more fiber in dark chocolate.

So I opted for a banana, walnuts, cottage cheese and chocolate!

Lunch: 3 pieces leftover homemade pizza, avocado, plum

Snack: Strawberry/Cherry smoothie, macadamia nuts

Dinner: two soft corn taco shells, 2 oz chicken, homemade salsa w/ avocado, 1/2 Tbl sour cream, 1/4 cup fat free refried beans

Instead of the gym, did major housecleaning all day at a great rate of speed.

No comments: