Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day Twenty-two, the Flat Belly Diet

Was way too tired to post this last night....

No change on the weight--again! I'm like some kind of freaky science experiment who doesn't even have those usual girly water fluctuations. I did spend the entire day wanting to stuff everything I could get my hands on into my mouth. It reminded me of the kind of scary girl on that Super Skinny Me documentary. She began binging, unable to stop stuffing herself with random food. I wasn't even really physically hungry. I wasn't even craving carbs. It's all mental. I feel deprived and a little angry.

Here is how I coped: I ate three potato chips, several random cashews, an extra couple tablespoons of chocolate chips AND 1/4 cup of mint chocolate chip lowfat ice cream that I don't even like very much.

Breakfast: Luna Nuts Over Chocolate bar, Squares of dark chocolate (yeah, I know)

Lunch: Chicken salad w/ mostly nf yogurt, avocado, grapes, dark chocolate (yep. again)

Snack: Wasa cracker and cheese, Macadamia nuts (is there a place called Macadamia?), misc above, cup of Sleepytime tea

Dinner: Scallops and salad recipe from book (recipe uses shrimp-almonds were the MUFA), Wasa cracker, awesome Irish Cheddar cheese, aforementioned ice cream

Calories: about 1700 give or take
Workout: 40 mins elliptical, abs like a madwoman, upper body

TEN DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

No comments: