Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day Twenty-One, the Flat Belly Diet

A weird diet day--I think it's because I wasn't home for much of it and worked out as soon as I got out of bed. Made the day VERY freaking long!

We ended up at Panera for breakfast. I also ended up there for dinner. Ate in the parking lot. Burned my tongue on soup.

The WiiFit was a pain today. My balance is still nigh-on perfect, but my weight won't budge. The last drop was 1.1 pounds around the weekend, I think. So far I count five pounds gone. But I'm using my regular scale as a reference. The Wii freaks me out. My body fat % isn't budging either. I feel like I'm in the diet Twilight Zone. (But I only have eleven more days!!!)

Breakfast: 1/2 plain bagel w/ 1/4 serving of cream cheese. Two squares of chocolate. 1/2 banana. Walnuts (at some point late in the morning.)

Lunch: Wasa wafer w/ laughing cow wedge and 2 oz salmon. Macadamia nuts.

Snack: Cheese stick. 1/4 c sunflower seeds. Pear.

Dinner: Cup Panera lf chicken noodle (the book recommends veggie veggie, but, ew.) 1 oz whole grain baguette.

Went mad when I got home from driving volleyball and soccer kids around in the dark, not being able to figure out how to turn the heat on in my car. Ate 1/2 Golden Oreo with chocolate cream and threw the rest in the garbage because this diet has ruined my taste for hydrogenated sugary stuff, dammit. Settled on a 2 tbls light sour cream and a serving of 43 pretzel goldfish. I know I should've eaten a MUFA, but I'm out of chocolate and feel like I may grow testicles if I have to eat any more nuts!

Calories: 1462

No comments: