Friday, October 24, 2008

Day Twenty-four, the Flat Belly Diet

On the mend, back on the diet (mostly). Just eight more days to go. I may or may not weigh tomorrow since I haven't worked out since Wednesday. We'll see.

I've noticed that I'm not my usual psycho-self as I approach the end of my cycle. I've had very little decaf coffee, and far, far less sugar. And I really am almost never hungry. Except for right now. Now, I'm very hungry.

Went back to the book's website to check it out more fully--it said something about getting 3 mos online free, but you have to buy the book. Also, it's one of those deals where, if you sign up, you have to cancel or they keep charging your credit card. They say you can cancel anytime. I already got jammed up that way with classmates.com.

Breakfast: Whole wheat w/ pb, 2 squares chocolate

Lunch: 2 WASA wafers w/ 2 cheese wedges, 2 more squares of chocolate, small plum

Snack: Fruit smoothie and 2 tbls sunflower seeds

Dinner: shrimp w/ brown rice and ginger and garlic, stir-fried in 2 teas olive oil and 2 tea soy sauce, 1/2 cup snow peas. 2 tlbs walnuts, 1/2 chocolate cookie

total cals: 1595

No comments: