Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day Eleven, the Flat Belly Diet

P says this is the Flat Belly Diet, not the Lose Weight Diet.

That could explain why I was UP .7 pounds on the Wii this a.m. Though I'm kind of off track because the last two mornings I was so frustrated that I turned the Wii off before it recorded my weight--so although I was up those two mornings, I'm actually exactly where I was last Tuesday!

Today wasn't too hard.

Breakfast: Kashi, 1/2 cup skim, 2 tbls cranberries, 2 tbls macadamia nuts

Lunch: Chicken Sammie from Quiznos, 200 cals chocolate (yes, a horrifying lunch, I know)

Snack: strawberry, peach & yogurt smoothie; 100 cals cashews

Dinner: Amazing Herb and Mesclun Salad w/ Shrimp recipe from FBD Book, including pita w/ homemade hummus

Ate a pear and a square of chocolate for dessert to pick up calories from afternoon snack and because I wanted to.

Total cals: 1500

45 min treadmill/abs

Lunch out after church will be tough tomorrow....

No comments: